Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gacha Garden Redux

gacha garden redux

We are two thirds through the month and the crowds have dissipated over at the Gacha Garden. NOW is by far my favorite time to visit. Wander without lag; you know the pleasure.

Here are a few items to look out for -- and of course pick up all the great gifts in those pretty purple (and sometimes not so purple) gift boxes.

In the background is one of three versions of a Hall Gacha Set from ChiC buildings. This is one of two gachas I have out at my personally favorite event! The other is a rustic outdoor eatery for role play and themed sims.

Now I showed you ONE look of the Audrey set before, but with some styling choices, the set from MEVA can go from period to bad girl in the blink of an eye. This is the Audrey dress 2 in black (Maitreya fit).

The clock on the wall is my favorite from a big set of time pieces at the Sway's tree or whatever those fantasy bushes are :D.   Something for everyone in that set.

My hair is a new release from eXxEsS, FERRARA. Look for it at the main shop. I really love this one. It reminds me a bit of Mousse which I have worn off and on for a couple of years now. Favorites are GOOD things!

And my moviestaresce shades hale from the Nanika booth at Tres Chic. They have a super cute tassel that hangs behind the ears should you be wearing a shorter cropped "do".



Pose by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Popular Posts