Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Small Town Girl


What can I say, I really AM a small town girl. I like to visit cities, but when given a choice I will take a small house on a quiet street with nice neighbors any day.

So when I saw this absolutely "me" opened tank from MYNX, it had to be my first pick to show you. There are many other sayings available, so wander through the screens and find your favorites.

My MYNX yoga pants  come in lots of colors and have the traditional wrapped waistband for when you are wearing more cropped attire.

I had great fun with my photo shoot at my new VERY small homestead. As you scroll down, be sure and notice the MYNX Celtic Wrist Band (gold or silver choices with lots of fun colors); a great pairing for casual gear. Single color versions are also available.


Hair: eXxEsS : ZIVA



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable, Helamiyo and the potting bench

Comments

Popular Posts