Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Locking Horns


I remember going to pick up my first holiday gift from eXxEsS. It was a sexy Santa helper outfit and I took a photo of it out on a little island across from the shop. That was long, LONG ago and while the photo is no doubt in my achieves, it will likely be hard to find.  (Well not too hard; thank you blog search.)

This year you can pick up this very lovely hair with oh so cute horns and baubles (texture change by photo hud) for your holiday gift.  You can't miss the gift vendor, it is right inside the eXxEsS front entry.

Sami is wearing two of today's Advent Gifts -  a necklace by MEVA and the dress from Entice.

SLURLS are in the Advent Calendar List along with plenty of other places to visit.

My dress is from Moonlight Inside (previously featured), the Vivian Open Back Mini Dress.





Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Kirin and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts