Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Quirky Pairing


A bit of this a bit of that -- let's start with the shoes as they are my favorite part of this unusual outfit.  Take a good look at all the details, then keep going -- you don't want to miss the rest.


This hands built into dress outfit with a choice of colors and several ponchos to choose from AND hat AND neck wrap AND mask (oh my!) is from ShuShu on the POE8 hunt.  And the shoes? Yes, they are part of the impressive gift.

The box unpacks as "ShuShu NEVER AGAIN outfit with boots & more - POE8" and that is a very apt description. I love the unusual way ShuShu outfits are put togethe; eclectically. Not the norm and in my book that is something to note! 


Going along with the step outside the box look is the new eXxEsS : TYARA hair. This is "big", look at me, make a statement hair. But there is also a surprise ...


Much is pulled up into a big top ponytail and that makes the shorter length in back. So different!

My earrings are from Elysium on the POE hunt (previously featured) and I am wearing the new Lumae group gift skin (with appliers) also previously featured.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Vista Animations, LAP [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts