Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Beautiful Christmas

I have been in the Lelutka group pretty much since I stepped out of the pod. There have been many wonderful gifts along the way, and I of course love my mesh head and my Lelutka hairs.

A notecard came out yesterday that group members could click the present under the tree once a day to get different colors of this Nico Bolero (two colors by hud in each jacket). There are standard small, medium and large versions as well as fitmesh. I am wearing the Small.  The other color of this duo is a pretty blush.

The tree is also a group gift. Quite gorgeous, it is also "primmy". Happily I moved to a much larger parcel late last Sunday night and have land impact to spare.

Timing is everything.



Pants: DN: Frost2015 Outfit I - Pants (see yesterday's post)
Top: Baiastice_kirsty top-iceberg

Hair: Vanity Hair:Sonata-G4

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts