Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunts and Gifts and All That Jazz


December is looking like a whirlwind. Well I bet you already figured that out.

With so much happening, it is difficult to spend your time wisely.  The POE8 hunt (soon) is definitely worth adding to your calendar.


In the foreground, the Elysium  Unisex bag for POE 2015. It comes in an attachable version of course, but it only weighs in at 1 land impact -- so think of it as "decor" also :D.


My neutral, go with everything top is from 20.FIVE. Look for the Lately top  -- and of course it comes in four other colors by hud. A great basic to wear under other garments or show off your ------


new Tattoos!  This is of course from White Widow. You smart gals can spot designers, I know that. Along with traditional tattoos for legacy avatars there is a long list of applier versions with three choices of denseness.

Beautiful as always, you don't want to miss this.

My earrings are only one color of many, many, many ball earrings from Elysium . Yep, much goodness at that shop. Mark that on your "really want to find this one" list when the hunt begins on the first.


Here's your closeup. Click for a full sized photo!


Hair:  eXxEsS : JEZINKA


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable
 


Now let's talk about this skin I am wearing. It is the new group gift skin from Lumae,  :: Jewel. It comes in eight (yes eight) tones. I am wearing one of the lighter versions. It also comes with enough choices to make your head spin and appliers for things I haven't even heard of. I can't imagine getting a more complete skin set.

There are legacy skins as well as numerous appliers. There are choices for brows and freckles and cleavages (many). I am truly impressed.

If I have my story straight Lumiya Rae decided to take a break and work on her skills, retiring her older skins soon and starting fresh. Well she has definitely done a great job. I really understand that need to feel at the top of your skill level as I have been there too lately. So here is to being the best we can be and creating things we are truly proud of. A very good plan!


Comments

Popular Posts