Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Airship Princess


Now the Tudor Cap set from MEVA for We Love Role-Play isn't "just" steampunk attire. Most any warrior princess would find this fitting garb -- especially since it also comes in black.

My favorite part is the ear muffs. Wear the three pieces separately or as a combined cap as you see here.

It only took me a second to find my perfect outfit for this new release, the Airship Princess from awhile back. Sadly it seems that the designer is no longer designing.

But I at least get to enjoy this great pairing, and I am guessing that if you are into role play, you have something in your closet that will go well with this stunning new item.

Photo taken at Babage. It was good to visit again.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts