Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Geeks'n'Nerds


I've been window shopping over at  Geeks'n'Nerds  (Oct. 17th-Nov. 1st).  There is MUCH to see.  I had a great time on my adventure; it was good to get away from my building pad.

Along with the folks that I regularly feature, I took some screenshots of vendors that caught my eye. There are some very clever items to be had here.

Even if you aren't all that geeky or nerdy, you won't want to miss this build. It is exceptional.  Made by Beth Delaunay (isilmeriel), the detailing is superb. You really need to see it up close and personal.



My lead photo was taken at the Sway's booth where you can find some very colorful furniture!

Not too far away, Second Spaces has some really fun storage units. There are many bright and bold colors as well as this grayscale version.

My hair (top photo) is one of the new releases from Amacci, Effie. This cute style could easily be posh as well as nerdy. Frame of mine and attire DO make a difference.

Here is rundown on the rest of my outfit (not new). Keep scrolling to see some of my favorites from the event.

Eclectica Old Round Hippy Glasses
RealEvil Industries **RE** ReVoX MTX Watch A
Baiastice_Heli dress & shirt-wine
Bliensen + MaiTai - Periodically Nerdy - Necklace

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the chair

Click for larger photos







Comments

Popular Posts