Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Collabor88 October

 
What day is it?

The EIGHTH!

... which means hanging out in the grayness for lots of you energetic folks. Personally I wait awhile until the crowds calm down *wink*, but then again I am not much of a competitor.

I never know what the official COLLABOR88 theme is as I unpack boxes, and indeed not everyone bases their new releases on a theme -- still, it is fun to guess. Mine, which is undoubtedly wrong is -- Tim Burton. 



I am not a huge Tim Burton fan but I have had occasion to blog TB "events" in the past and these items fit in quite well.


Here is the run down of SOME of the goodness that awaits you this month at COLLABOR88.

HAIR:  Vanity Hair - Von Von (one of two retro releases, the other an updo). Pin up girl? I would say so. Lots of fun and perfect if you like to step back in time now and then. 

DRESS:  Baiastice - Bustier Dress in many lovely colors. Both fitmesh and standard sizes are in the pack.

DECOR: {what next} - Witching Hour Treats Table. Pieces are separate to mix and match and move as you like. Food props each give Trick or Treat goodies to your guests. There are two versions; this is the more colorful one.


OK. Are you ready for this?


As I was closing my SL and editor windows for the eve, a box came in from Second Spaces for COLLABOR88. Well of course I had to log in and see what was in the goodie box.

And it was ------

The BURTON dresser and BURTON table (many colors and mixes to choose from).

I can't BELIEVE that I guessed correctly!

You can be SO coordinated this month!!!!!!




Shoes: REIGN - Adele

Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Moonchild  - Gold

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Helamiyo and Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts