Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Happy Rez Day


It's Sami's rez day tomorrow and she is looking pretty smashing. Hard to beat mesh bodies; Lara was a present to herself.  I am going to get her some shoes as that part of her wardrobe must be lacking -- mine certainly was when I got rid of all the things that no longer worked.

Photo taken at LEA15 which I definitely plan to film as soon as my new computer gets here. Hopefully Sami and I can do some adventuring in October when I am able to roam a bit more without almost crashing. Fingers crossed for sure.

Don't forget you can check her page for some of the best free finds. 

Anyway, her outfit is mostly free with some new hair from the Truth discount room ($50 - not mesh)

Here is what she is wearing.

GIULIA DESIGN***KEROLAIN pants (Second Life Free and Offers group gift - part of a set)

{ViSion} - *GIFT* Top (Second Life Free and Offers group gift) with appliers

Weaponized Sugar Triangular Dangle Earrings - gift (maybe a dollarbie)


Hair Truth Vicky with roots - Gingers

.::WoW Skins::. Rafaela DarkTan

Pose by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts