Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Desert Song

 

Trompe Loeil has many lovely items out for FaMESHed including some lovely romantic decor and some beachy goodness. I seem to be in a non-romantic mood (yep, a story there) so I am going to feature MY favorite release of the group ---  Trompe Loeil's  Driftwood Archway - Branches Only.


I love the lines and the simplicity and the somewhat post apocalypse feel. It fits perfectly with the military release from Ducknipple, Helga outfit (one piece). Color change hud of course, but I went with a traditional military brown.



My new hair is from MINA,  Elvire also for FaMESHed


Boots by lassitude & ennui - Phoebe (tinted)

Poses by: Helamiyo for the May Day Mix It Up Hunt. ($3)

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
uh oh ... there definitely has to be a story when a wedding arch has a post-apocalyptic feel! Although I can see how that works {{hugs}} ... and you look terrific, as always :)
Chic Aeon said…
You are SO funny. Actually all is very well now. Recent past? Not so much. Those learning experiences don't seem to ever end :D. OMG I had to select "all the sushi below" in order to get this to go through AND it is moderated. Life is tough these days.

Popular Posts