Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mid Month


Hard to believe but it is already mid month. You know what that means? All those places that were beyond crowded and dare I say it, "gray" are accessible now. Yeah!

Aside from The Arcade and COLLABOR88, there is FaMESHed where you can see this great outdoor set from Cheeky Pea, Salcombe.


Somewhere between a garden shed and home, this open air gazebo is very inviting.


One of my favorite parts is this sink, and of course the plant in the background as I LOVE plants.  Very few folks will care but the bolts that hold the structure together are terrific. I know, only another mesh person would care so much -- what can I say.

It reminds us that for those of us in the Northern climes -- Spring is on our doorstep. That is a VERY good thing.


Comments

Popular Posts