Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Is It Time Yet?


As I type this the bloggers are in mass and almost in revolt waiting to get into Skin Fair preview day - actually several days but you know we aren't a patient lot. I was up early and hoping to get in also, but alas it is noon (or maybe 1 pm as they time just changed for some of us) before the gates will open. I am hoping it won't be a GRAY thing as my days of enjoying lagfests are long over.

Last year it was pretty empty on opening preview day. We will see how busy it is REALLY when the time comes. It may be just a handful of very interested folks. I will of course keep you apprised.

So where exactly AM I?  Over at BURN2 which isn't open until later in the month. It should be fun if a little like moving back in time. My build isn't new really; I remade some older things, put them together in a different way and added my latest video which happily fit right into to the appoco theme.

The actual news of this post is the dress (and in a minute, the shoes *wink*). New from Ducknipple a halter dress with many color choices via hud. I love this dress although I have to admit I probably wouldn't wear it without leggings LOL. So we could call it a "sexy tunic for Spring" maybe?  Anyway, the star of the dress in my mind is the great tie on the side. It fits me like a dream so that helps too!  Absolutely great for warmer weather (or clubbing).


I chose olive from the color hud so I could wear these new slightly steamy boots from :{MV}: . The Beltane Boots can be found on the 25 for 25 hunt. What a deal!

I did some Steamy hunting last eve and will be reporting my favorite finds soon.

Hair by Vanity Hair, Biting the Dust (new)
Bracelet recent group gift from Real Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts