Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Moving Through Time


I am heading out to a TV filming this afternoon. I normally try and look very posh and professional, less is more and all that jazz. But today I decided to make a statement, mostly because I really like looking at myself in the my new outfit from The Library (see previous post for the details).

As gorgeous as the complete outfit is, the film studio isn't in Winterfell *wink* so "modernizing" seemed the way to go. I took off the hat and the skirt and changed to some plain boots. ( In the spirit of full disclosure I used a jacket alpha from another set :D). Happily there are some very nice textured leggings that are part of the Regina set. So now I look a bit more classy vintage and less role play. Both work, you just need to pick your style to match your locale.

I was also thrilled to find a just out "do" from VANITY HAIR that works perfectly with this attire. Pixivor is definitely one of my recent favorites from VANITY.  I chose as streaked gray to proclaim my years and wisdom quotient *wink*.


Pose by: ibang

Comments

Popular Posts