Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Challenges


While I am a girl (and the typist is also) I do love the Androgyny look.  While perusing the feeds this morn I came upon a challenge. Now I don't do challenges all that often but I hadn't ventured over to that ambiguous style area in a long while and I wondered what I might have in my closet.


One of the questions put forth was where do you get mesh pants (and tops)? Well I didn't do well in the tops department. Many are actually too busty for my actual shape even when not trying to look boyish. But I did find some very slim and stylish pants. I paired them with a newish release necklace from EMO-tions (unisex and in two sizes) and some vintage wear.


I feel a little steampunk Johnny Depp here and it is fun. I like it!  Probably not something I will be wearing often -- or even ever again; but still fun.

I took myself over to Mad City where I knew it would be raining and dreary, a fitting backdrop for my attire. It was raining after about five minutes. The framerate was 2.7 and never got any better in the half an hour I was there. I got yelled at once by mentioning the lag. Well, there IS LAG. Only 16  people there so I have no idea why it was so bad. I happily returned home to 50 plus FPS and movability.

Here is the rundown on my attire.


*Dura* Group gift -Halloween 2012-BLA
 ~Tableau Vivant~ Marilyn Skin
KOSH- KENOS EYESHADOW -smog-
Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black
Ducknipple  Mesh: Mone Pants (Deformer) -- the deformer part in important
CONCRETE FLOWERS- NEWSPAPER VEST-important chores-
.:A&M:. Double Layer Top - Undershirt - Dark Grey - Semisheer 3
Ducknipple Mesh: Lena Shoes

Poses by: Diesel Works and LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts