Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Outdoor Reading


Rounding out items for The Challenge are two of my personal favorites, a garden bench from -JoHaDeZ- and some beautifully made reading materials from [hate this].


The bench comes packed full of great animations including one for watering your plants -- and even yoga. There are two animations for couples. The pillow and parts of the plant are texture change. This items comes materials enabled and I can't wait to see it in all its glory. Even in non-materials mode it is stunning.   There are two color versions to choose from.

Now while this is billed as an outdoor item, it of course works great indoors as well. I placed on in the new photographer's gallery at MOSP and it looks lovely. But indoor photography can sometimes be tricky. Hence my move to the great outdoors for my lead shot.

I love books and magazines for props and these lovingly handmade ones from [hate this] are outstanding. And, very fitting to the theme for July. There are books in standing position also.

Top: Ducknipple
Shoes: lassitude & ennui
Hair: Vanity Hair
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts