Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Discord Designs - Hair Fair


With an overflowing inbox and many other projects on my todo list, I have decided to pick my favorite Hair Fair releases from the designers I frequently feature.

This is Discord Designs in Hair Fair 1.  Known for Caribbean braids, dreds and other niche styles DD has been around a long while, perhaps as long as I have -- I know not. I do know that I purchased Discord Designs hair long before I added the shop to my featured designers column -- and that's a good thing.


The new releases for Hair Fair come in varying lengths and styles. Bobbi is my personal favorite. Now there are plenty of times when super short braids don't look that great on me, but the twisted topknot seems to solve that problem. I am sure this will be a favorite in the years to come.

There is also a very nice pack of unisex hair out as a gift, so don't miss that.

Photos taken here.

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Clothes antique

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts