Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lofty Climes


By now many of you know that Trompe Loeil has a great new art deco bedroom set out for FaMESHed; Cobble Hill. The posts that I've seen favor these architectural drawings (and I am in that camp) but there are other artworks available should your tastes go in a different direction.

The dresser comes in this style as well as an open one drawer version and the lamp is super cute.

Happily I have new duds to show you. Yeah! This is a new release set from SLX called Drape. The outfit comes complete with shoes and pearls in mouth necklace. There are also bangles which I admittedly forgot to wear. Well, I am a minimalist at heart. I have to admit that this is a bit more -- well let's say sexy -- than I usually dress, but I LOVE these shoes. The shoes got me trying on the almost backless dress (I finally found some undies that would work *wink*) and then the pearls and I was hooked.

My hair is antique, but works very well.


This is the bed of the Cobble Hill set; the bench (so cute). There are many colors to choose from and texture changes within the color family. There is bound to be something that works well for you.

And if you haven't guess, I am busily decorating the new 22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Little Warehouse Skybox. I actually have it on a pad in the sky and I am thoroughly enjoying the ambiance. More info here. 

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts