Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Choices

Feeling philosophical tonight and to be honest I have had an extra glass of wine :D.

Coming up on post 3000 soon, not a milestone I expected, but one I am happy to accomplish. I noted that I have a new Blogger follower today. Trust me, my list is much smaller than you might expect after five plus years and a fair amount of "fame".

Happily I don't worry about all that. Honestly? I think that my readers are among the most discerning. They are not innate followers; they are leaders. I know that many are bloggers and designers, and honestly those are the folks I write to.

So thank you for your continuing support. It's been a great ride filled with adventure and memories. And no, it isn't over yet. Who know? I might make it to post 5000 some day.


Comments

Anonymous said…
keep counting! :)

Popular Posts