Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Late to the Party



I finally made it over to COLLABOR88. OK, it took me a couple of weeks, but I did get there. My first trip was gray city and then life got busy *wink*.

I came away with two great finds, one being this super sexy jumpsuit with peplum from Hucci named Ibiza. Choose from many colors at a great price.There is a beautifully textured zipper in the back which adds to the realism and we like realism.

The other favorite is the cute little birdcage on the floor from PILOT. I added the bird, but you could also add flowers or leave the home empty. It is amazingly only one land impact point (oh my!). There are other styles available. It is resizeable to fit your needs.


Necklace by Bliensen + MaiTai (Samedi); shoes by lassitude & ennui (Boudoir mules); hair by EMO-tions (Finya).


Poses by: Wetcat and BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts