Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rice Fields

It is a beautiful, foggy morning over in Edo Japan. Rice paddies and butterflies greet the dawn.

The other day when I was checking out prizes for the If I Were Rich Hunt I spotted this lovely kimono in kisetsu's lucky board. With a little bit of time on my hands I journeyed over to see if my letter would come up. It took a couple of trips but I came away with this lovely Fallesce style. There are several ways to wear the pieces with various skirts and collars and such. Extremely pretty.

While I was watching the board I ran into a fellow watcher and hunter who alerted me to the Historical Hair Hunt prize at the same shop. I found the hair roller which happily contained hair for both guys and gals. This is the male prize. I retextured the wrapping to coordinate with the lucky board kimono.



Poses by: juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts