Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Morning at the Festival

It's a beautiful sunny morning over at Swayland where a Fu-rin Festival is going on. A Fu-rin is a Japanese wind bell. Now don't you feel smarter?  This year there are again some very nice and unique wind bells out from different designers.  I wanted to be comfortable of course as I perused all the goodies and gifts so I donned my new floral print denim jeans from ISON which of course go perfectly with my ISON kimon sleeve cardigan in sand. So comfy, it keeps the breeze off in style.

Not only can you find a large variety of wind bells, there are Gatchas. These nicely made bangles are available in a variety of colors for a great price. All very pretty and transfer of course if you want to trade later.


It is a small venue, but packed full of fun items. And there is FOOD, just like at a real life festival. So much fun! So stop over for a look and see what you can't resist.

This music themed bell is my favorite from Sway's. Hanging at the oriental home of my friend as the sun streaks in; quite lovely.  A menu let's you set how often the bell rings. Touch the record to start and stop rotation. 





Poses by: LAP (nla) and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts