Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Glorious Color

In the machinima world I am often referred to as that gal with the glorious "grays" or something to that effect. I don't cringe; I like desaturated color. But now and then only brilliance will do.

Part of my extensive (I never would have thought) prize package from the Hair Fair Photo Contest was a generous gift certificate from Loovus Dzevavor. Honestly, I didn't recognize the store name. We come to believe we have a good sense of fashion as bloggers, but in truth our world is fairly small. So I was a bit overwhelmed when I entered the extremely "haute" shop. Color filled the walls; prints punctuated hues in a glorious array of pattern.

There were many lovely designs in the shop. Plenty of minis and maxis, shoes and hair of course. In my off hours I am always in pants. So that is what I "purchased" with my winnings, a huge fatpack of Resort Pants in a color palette of hues.

My top is another of the Flutter tanks from DCNY; my hair yet another prize, Vanity Hair's Sunset Blvd. Sleek and sophisticated, it goes perfectly with my posh attire.



Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful post. Thank you for featuring Loovus dzevavor :)
Unknown said…
Thank you so much Chic!! I love the warmth of the pictures, great work!

Popular Posts