Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Redheads

There was a time about a year ago or so when I was usually a redhead. That has shifted of late and brunette has been my color of choice. This skin from Oceane had me reliving those auburn days with fond memories.  I dug out my old Maitreya hair from my steampunk days, added the new free outfit from Black Opal (previously featured) and ventured over to my old stomping ground of Winterfell. It is still lovely there and I still enjoy being a redhead *wink*.

The skin is Toni and I am wearing the Fanfare lipstick. This is a soft and glowing skin; very pretty.  My eyes are also from Oceane, Liquid eyes in Oak. So if you remember being a redhead or want to give it a try, stop by the shop and take a look!

Pose by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts