Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Make a Statement - Hunts


Is this a great hat or what?

I started out on the Runway Perfect Hunt and along the way -- well you know how that goes.  My earrings are actually part of  the Tres Beau TRPH2 gift. I like them. But honestly they are definitely overshadowed by this great hat.

The hat is the prize in a hunt I hadn't heard of, the You Go To My Head Hunt, which started a few days ago. I was intrigued by the hunt poster and happily this great hat was in the hunt object nearby. So two very nice gifts in one stop. Make a sticky note on that *wink*.

I am also thrilled with this makeup from Oceane Body Design. I am not much of a makeup gal really, but this is SO striking and definitely works with the hat.   Look for a very nondescript gray box for the Runway Hunt and a small hat for the Go To My Head Hunt.

My perfect for this outfit club dress is a couple of years old from a store that is no more. Happily I knew JUST where to look for it in my now much skinnier inventory. I finished with my "Clothing" folder today. Still lots of the alphabet to go through but I am down to 27,000 from 40,000. Oh my!




Pose by: Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts