Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Drama in Black


There is a contest going on over at the Rue d' Antibes Flickr page.  Now, we don't know what the prizes are yet (oh my) but it is still fun to enter. When I opened up this new oh-so-dra-ma-tic dress from eXxEsS, I couldn't resist heading over to take a few shots.


Now this isn't exactly a dress you would go dancing in. It is bold, eye-catching and makes a statement; but it is not the friendliest to walk in. Still, if you want an artistic photo that gets some attention, this is up there at the top of my list.  And, the good news for us non-ballroom gals is that you can detach the voluptuous skirt and have a sharp looking jumpsuit. The jewelry goes perfectly and is definitely in that notice me category too.



And here is the fashion shot without the blue Rue globe (mandatory for the contest :D). The outfit comes with either silver or gold accents.

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts