Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Path

I journeyed out on an adventure last eve to The Path. New dollarbie cargo jeans and another color of the Messy sweater from Paradisis formed my base wardrobe. This time I added that warm scarf I was craving in the snow. I am not sure how long I have had the KOSH-DRAZI SCARF in moss, but it is perfect for keeping warm -- stylishly so. Sometimes very cute items sit around for awhile in that save for a rainy (or snowy) day; this seems to be one of them. *JeSyLiLO*::Boonta::RED*RealRed hair adds a little punch to the look.

If you haven't ventured over to the LEA group art exhibit, it is an intriguing trek.  This installation is Marcus Inkpen's contribution to the group showing. I had to smile on my arrival as I had been thinking of making a set along this same theme. I guess the saying about no new ideas is true or perhaps we each picked up our inspiration from a stream of Universal thought. An interesting contemplation.

You can start on The Path here.

Poses by: EverGlow (new)

Comments

Popular Posts