Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Goodness


Lots of goodness in the new release category in this post -- and some gifts too. My outfit including jewelry is aDiva couture's Mio Lace Dress. Now there is a tiny gray skirt that comes with this dress, but I am not big on those mini skirt prims as you know and BESIDES it covered up these adorable panties!  *wink*. So lingerie mode it is and that fits in very well with ----- (drum roll please)


-- this great new prop and pose set from BehaviorBody. The full corner comes with 27 poses (mirrored too) and a visual HUD to change the textures in the prop (9 walls and 10 floors). At only ten prims, it works for almost any budding photographer-fashionista.   I really like this for its simplicity and stylish look.  Since I am sure you are getting tired of my cityscape backdrop, I am leaving this up at my installation in progress and you can see more textures and poses as the month goes on.  There is a "lite" version of this product with four poses as a gift.

I was already impressed with this prop, and then I read the special price (this week only) and kinda gasped. I don't publish prices other than dollarbies and sometimes $10 items, but this is a REALLY good deal, so if you are interested get over there.   Remember 54 poses in all and lots of texture choices :D. Pose stands included.

My hair, which I love is the new group gift from Dura . Three colors in the pack. Find it only at the NEW store.  Sorry sim is offline as I type. Just go to Dura Dura (64, 127, 1001).

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts