Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Light to Dark


In an attempt to break a few rules -- well, yes, my own rules but they count too -- I am going to post my brown color challenge outfit now. Why? Principally because the photos are done and I am still wearing it. And who knows what  I will be doing this weekend. The color for week 43 is "Liver". Hmmmmm.



The newness in my attire includes this really lovely full body tattoo by CoLLisions called Kelly's Enchantment. The confetti-like dots roam down the hip and over the neck creating a very feminine and magical look. 


The second new release is this pair of leggings from from SD Wears.  This Pretty Patch version is just one of seven patterns and colors. These are designed to be worn with boots or socks and jacket layer tops. I especially like the flat felled seams.

That's the news for today in my world. Mesh is hitting the grid and while I am not jumping on the newest viewer bandwagon, I am surely saving all the mesh items coming my way for the not too distant future.  It will be fun to see how this new creative option changes our world. I have been impressed with some designs and not so much with others. That only makes sense of course. In a few months we will begin to see the effects. I am looking forward to it.

Poses by: Vista Animations
Location: NN City

Comments

Nicandra Laval said…
Realy super your post...i like the things you choosed and also the environment you took your pictures.. it gives such a special sphere... my compliments Nic
Unknown said…
You look great, I love your tattoo.
Eliza said…
You look great, you always show such great locations in your shots! Well done!
Anonymous said…
The composition and cropping of the middle picture are wonderful, it's definitely my favorite picture of the three. And yes, the tattoo is gorgeous~
Very cool urban decay place! Love your look :)
Yea mesh will be fun - I already did a couple posts!
Kaelyn Alecto said…
I am usually not a big fan of tattoos but I love yours! It's so pretty!!! Very nice look, you totally nailed the color!
Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous tattoo! I don't normally like them but it's really pretty and looks amazing on you!

Popular Posts