Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Walking the Fair


Are you ready?  Noon tomorrow is the time. It's SHOE FAIR! Even if you can't afford Manolo Blahniks in real life, you can spend a couple of bucks and get the same thrill -- and help a good cause. With over fifty vendor shops to peruse, you will likely find a few things you can't resist.




These new Maxine Wedge sandals from Baiastice really are to die for. The HUD almost takes your breath away. Notice the multicolor nails? Amidst sixty choices there is bound to be a matching color for your outfit. There are nine color choices of shoes with both brights and neutrals for your pleasure. I am wearing mother of pearl which I am guessing is soon to become my favorite summer sandal. This release comes in both Viewer 1 and Viewer 2 styles and includes a choice for those slim of foot *wink*. That is NOT me!






The fair is very white, very modern, very minimal. Tya Fallingbridge of Pixel Mode did the build, which is based on the concept of 9 hours, a Japanese compartment hotel.

My outfit isn't new. In fact it is from the very first selection of clothes sent to me by Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. I was very green then and fairly overwhelmed to have something so posh to show on my blog. Happily The Labs lets us check when we acquired items; the date is two years ago almost exactly. The outfit is still as stunning as it was then. That is always a wonderful thing to see.

Special thanks go out to fellow blogger, Verinne Ansar, who had one of the first if not THE first post on the fair. I never received the "come on down" message, group notices as they are these days. Thanks to her I made it over in the late night quiet hours. Check her blog for all the store listings and SLURLS.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Copper
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 01 Bare
Clothing: Baiastice_Fiore di perla
Shoes: Baiastice_Maxine Wedge-mother-of-pearl


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts