Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In a Pale Pink Glow


Pink like other colors comes in many forms. Baby pink, rose pink, petal pink, hot pink -- the list goes on. According to Wikipedia,  "pink is roughly considered just as a tint of red [but] in fact most variations of pink lie between red, white and magenta colors". And, in color theory many pinks would actually be tones, with some form of gray being added to those red to magenta hues -- hence, dusty pink.  With so many choices of hue, how did I decide what to photograph this week?

It started with the purse. I SO love this purse.


The purse of course isn't exactly pink; it does boast pink lace trim however. AND it comes in a set with a very pretty PINK printed tank and matching gloves. The Paradisis Seduction set also comes with the tiniest jeans skirt I have ever owned -- not so much "me". I opted for Paradisis flirty jeans in baby pink; they match perfectly! And I love that there are matching undies that I can wear UNDER those unbuttoned jeans. Some of us are a bit more ladylike than others *wink*. All in all a great set that includes a stellar belt not shown here. I love it, and it fits wonderfully but I wanted you to see those unzipped jeans and undies.

I added some two year old but still very impressive glasses from Solar Eyewear that have a fantastic hud that let's you change opacity, tint color, glasses position -- you name it. AGAIN, these are two year old glasses that a quick search of this blog tells me I picked up at the Fabulous Fashion TV Studio. I have featured them before, but was very happy to find them once again. I have a trip to the shop planned for very soon. I want to see what is going on there NOW! 

It is interesting how serendipity guides us. Dressed in pale pink I wondered where to take this photo. I was wearing snowflake tattoos from deviousmind; anything else seemed to heavy and I do love those white accents sprinkled across my body. So "snow" was on my mind. There isn't too much snow in SL this time of year, but there is always snow at Abracadabra, AND I had a perfect pink Windlight setting named after that sim. So the answer was obvious.

When I arrived I found these glowing string lights;  I had been admiring similar ones at LISP and thinking about an outdoor area for the summer. It all comes full circle -- at least often enough to make you wonder.

Style Notes: 

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass;  !dM snowflakes **NATURAL** (2.0 tattoo layer)
Clothing: PARADISIS Seduction (new release); PARADISIS Flirty Jeans : Pink Baby
Shoes: ABOMB Chic Wedges - Linen
Accessories: Solar Eyewear ~ Nash

Poses by: MALT and Diesel Works

Comments

Unknown said…
Such a moody pink, lovely.
Rudhmellowen said…
Very cute, perfect for a days shopping or lunch with the ladies... looks great!
Kit Jordan said…
Wow, I love the soft, glowy lighting and the merest blush of pink in your clothes. Very well done.
the whole look is great! And I love the idea of the panties with the jeans... but most of all I love that there's someone else crazy for purses like me! :P
Just enough pink! It isnt obvious, it blends in your pic with subtle tones. Lovely!

Ps..I want those lights in RL, how purty are they?! =)
Eliza said…
Beautiful as always, and love the lighting!
Anonymous said…
I love it. Every detail is great. Well done!

Popular Posts