Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The End of a Legend


-- Click for larger photo --

Friends, designers and fellow bloggers met this evening at a last photo shoot for Achariya.net. The dress of the eve was "orange". The best I could do was "rust" but I blend in nicely -- front row right.

For a long while Acha and I were neck in neck in blog posts. That is when I was working on climbing Blogger Mountain. I have no idea who was ahead as she exits stage left. Hopefully neither of us cares any longer *wink*. Sometimes it take awhile to smarten up. 

One of the most friendly and best connected old timer bloggers around, she will definitely be missed.

Best wishes on new adventures. Sometimes real life just wins out and that is OK !

See the official post here.

Comments

Auntykuro said…
hahaha, you won, miss chic, and always did (not that I ever thought it was a competition :D I've always loved your blog).

thank you for this kind post.
Great post Chic, love you Acha! <3

Popular Posts