Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Eight Little Boats


Just a quick post to let you know there is a hunt going on at the Boathouse. Look for eight miniature boats complete with oars (so cute) and find home decor presents. If you love pink, this is the hunt for you.

The chair comes with many poses including stand besides which are great for fashion shoots. The hunt runs through February 7th.

My outfit of the eve and tomorrow's Thaw Ceremony is from Blue Blood, BAX, Tuli and Calico Ingmann. And I bet you knew that :D.

Comments

Hi Chic,

I took your slurl to the Boathouse and ended up in a pretty empty sim called Gumtree, Squall Sands. Then I looked in search and nothing like a fashion boathouse...can you help? Thanks, Leonie
Chic Aeon said…
So sorry. Seems like the map defaulted to the middle of the sim at ground level. Not the first time and if the sim is correct, I am usually a believer that all is well. So much for that theory. I fixed the link in the post and here it is if you are getting comments to email or are on a feed.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gumtree/115/164/1000

Good luck.

Popular Posts