Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fashionably Insane

It is a good thing that I don't believe in the "how we spend our first day of the year reflects the activities of the full year" superstition. I will however, be eating my black-eyed peas later *wink*.

A few days ago I saw a post on a new hunt starting today, one with a great looking (and definitely unusual) prize -- a straight jacket.  Earlier today I went out hunting. Having lost the post (I later found it in my "CREDITS" folder - well of course), my investigation began by finding the hunt page. Luckily I remembered the Serial Killer part and Google came through for me.





The jacket looks a bit different than the one in the post. That may have been a prototype. Along the road of exploration, I found the creators blog with photos of how the sculpts came to be. That was worth the time spent; very interesting.  The jacket needs an alpha layer to hide your body so shadows aren't a part of this photo shoot. Still I think I captured the mood quite well. Actually since the hospital had no windows, turning on shadows didn't really do much.

My new hair is one of the hits of the feeds. It is a New Year's gift from Magika. Find it near the color demo table. It was on the floor when I visited early this morn.


The jacket is from gilded, number #56 on the Serial Killer hunt. I plan to do a bit more searching along the trail. I am not sure what I will find, but it is bound to be DIFFERENT. You are looking for a severed head. Hmmmmmm.

Style Notes: 

Hair: Magika Hair // Glitter Aina
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: gilded: Straight Jacket Sintoma Edition; PARADISIS Streets : Pants White
Shoes: ABOMB Chic Wedges - Linen


Poses by:LAP

Comments

Eve said…
awesome Jacket !!!
Unknown said…
LOL!! Great pics!!
Miyoko Magic said…
I knew they'd catch you at some point...
Can we come visit you?

Popular Posts