Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Comforts of Home


There is something comforting about familiarity. Most of us feel most like ourselves when we are in our favorite outfits and hairdos. In our virtual world we can add "skins" to our list of options. For over two years the Tuli skin line has been my go to choice, the skin I feel the most ME in. Not all releases work for me of course, but I remember fondly Hope and Jade. Lately, Gina has been the name I type in search most often. I still enjoy a change now and then -- especially with exotic looks, but most of the time I want to feel like me.


After a long quiet period and a sim rebuild, Tuli is back and with lots of new releases.  Each lady has her own look with some of my favorites from early Dressing Room releases getting a permanent spot in the line up. Included in each purchase are 6 full skins (bare version + 5 eye makeups), 2 additional cleavage tattoo layers, 3 lashes tattoo layers, 12 lip tattoo layers, freckles tattoo layers and the shape used in the vendor posters.

I tried each skin on last eve attempting to decide which to feature in this post. The decision was extremely difficult, but this is Eva in  tan with brown eyebrows and  :: 02 Orbit make up. I added the tattoo eyelashes in black which are great for shadow photography. Lipstick tattoos give you even greater options. Right now, I have to choose my tattoo layers as I don't have the ADD feature in my viewer, but for those of you that do -- you can play forever.

I am sure you will be seeing the other ladies in subsequent posts, but for today Eva and I are going to get to know each other a bit. Stop by the new build and see ALL the new skins.

Tul's new main store.


Style Notes: 

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Gattina - Chocolate
Skin: [:T:] Eva / tan / br :: 02 Orbit
Clothing: Bath Towel (ancient)


Poses by:Pffiou, aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts