Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Primaries

Is this yellow or WHAT?   I had a friend long ago who loved the primary colors -- real red, real blue and real yellow. None of that pastel stuff for him. I haven't seen him for several years, but I suspect he is still in that bright is beautiful camp and would love our color of the week.

This was a toughy for me. Only three of the items I am wearing are in their natural state. Thank goodness for that tinting tool. I even recolored a pair of my earrings to bright yellow. So should I ever again need a pair in  this heart stopping color, I have them.

My partner in the photo shoot is my friend EE who has dipped his toe once again into SL land. It has been so long he has forgotten many of the basics. And of course many of the everyday tools have changed. He was not only a willing participant in this shoot, he went over to sf design to pick up the red and black jacket and then went looking for "Primary Yellow". He bought these trunks which are only one of three pair in the set. A matching necklace (also in yellow) was a bonus.

EE has always been dark skinned and is currently in the new Be Real MHOH5 skin and shape. It takes a little getting used to as I expect to see him as I always have. Still he looks very good :D.  There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to wear my new Adam 'n Eve dark skin; bright yellow against cool black is so beautiful.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - CoalMine (tinted)
Skin: Adam n Eve Skins - Tanisha Dark Special
Clothing: Bang Bang - Basic Wooly tights yellow snow ; .::Tintable::. Elv'an Bra
Shoes: A-BOMB Francesca sandals
Accessoires: DECO - Swank Glasses Polka Dots - Mustard

Poses by:V Poses

Comments

Luna Jubilee said…
haha love you in all yellow!

Popular Posts