Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Going Green


I had plans for my 52 Color Challenge GREEN post, but when I found this breathtaking mask under the tree at Fallen Gods I tossed them aside.  I had saved this striking skin from a hunt awhile back, hoping to have an occasion to use it. And the lime hair from Amacci's crazy hair color sales went perfectly.



There isn't much else to my outfit *wink*, but I wanted a color coordinating spot for my photos.


The leather Jack O' the Green mask is from Falconrose Masks. The are virtual translations of real life masks made by the designer.

The skin is by  Skinthesis and is called The Holly & The Ivy. A male version was included in the hunt MOWH gift.


Pose by BehaviorBody








Comments

Mayala Loon said…
WOW ... that's an awesome pic :-)
Nissa Nightfire said…
oh yes -- very green :) I like it. And you are right -- the mask is stunning~
Luna Jubilee said…
WOW! that's an awesome pic. Great job <3
Ayako said…
I love the skin! Great post.

Popular Posts