Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gathering Gifts


I have been going out each morning gathering gifts from a variety of advent and 12 day events. I have mentioned them and linked to them earlier so scroll back a bit if you missed them. Each day I pick up a few things and its fun. Not all items are things I need of course. We can only use SO much "stuff". Still, it is lots of fun to see what is out for the day. Today I did very well at H & S Village where there are new dollarbies.


This three prim room divider has poses built in. So besides being a stylish piece of furniture, it can act as a photo prop. It looks great in my friend EE's cottage. Pick up this great COPY item at Buttons.


This weathered Adirondack Vintage chair is available at Fabulous Finds. A transfer item, you may need to return and pick up a second one. The animation worked very well for me, but  we are each shaped differently.


This easy to wear, casual sweater includes hoodie and scrunched sleeves. Purchase it  for a linden at Argyle Anonymous.  Look for signs outside the participating shops and don't forget the bigger stores at the other end of the sim, Second Spaces and Pulling Strings.

My jeans are one of two colors in two big outfit packs from WoE's present tree. The jeans work well for guys too. And I LOVE the socks. I have only a few short socks so these were a thrill to open and wear.





Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy Strawberry Blonde
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: AA-Long Floral Cardigan ; :. WoE .: GRJ-F8 Graecyn Jeans (Charcoal) ; :. WoE .: Linae Rumpled Socks ; e! Desi Sweater (Silver)


Poses by:furniture and Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts