Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Catching Sunbeams

I've had a very good day! I found two new advent calendars PLUS an amazingly creative Spruce Up Your Space item from LISP Bazaar. The oh so unusual apparatus to my right (your left) is Professor Lisp's  Sunbeam Catcher. The 21 prim conversation piece is one of two Tesla meets Dali items in the set. The other is blue and catches moonlight. Two rugs are included - one for each beam catcher. I didn't need the rug to show off the sparkling floor particles; my dark grained plank floor worked just fine and I am not that great of a housekeeper. I'll sweep up eventually and store the motes in a glass jar. I wonder if they keep sparkling after they are interred.  See the vendor photo here or stop by the shop and see them up close and personal.

While you are visiting be sure and pick up the gift sled.  The finely detailed outdoor decor adds a touch of atmosphere to any snow scene. At only 10 prims it is a bargain!

I have so many lovely things from LISP's Bizarre, it is a pleasure to add a couple more. It is even more exciting that I get to actually use them right now. No waiting. The sun is out and the snow is getting deep. It is winter.




Click on any small photo for a high rez version.







My afternoon outfit is something I really love.  The clothing comes from the MysticHope advent calendar which I just discovered today. I am not going to cry about all the lovely things I may have missed. I will rejoice that I found it by accident and have another few days to click on those gift giving dates. This is actually a gift for the guys, but most parts fit me fine without any major modifications. If you are a tiny gal, the alterations might be a bit too cumbersome, but for us good sized females it works well. Find the calendar in the courtyard. Let things rez and it is obvious :D. Hurry onward like I did the other day and you will likely miss it.


My new -- and VERY appropriate -- hair is from :: Sil'ly Fantasy Skins :: , also an advent gift. It is just perfect for this outfit and one of my favorite colors.

I am also wearing mask makeup from {Frick}. This was from the recent dollarbie hunt. I am not sure if it is still underway.








This is the first time I have actually worn my new boots from lassitude & ennui. While certainly not new news, they are still notable for both style and nearly free purchase price on the Happy Holidays Hunt. Find the scroll (not hard) to garner these beauties.


Style Notes: 

Hair: AngelsBride Hair red line
Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::Gum:::*LightSkin*J2(eyeliner)*( Matte )  {Frick} Holly Makeup - Light - 2.0 Tattoo
Clothing: MysticHope Dimension Man
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Assassin boot - grey


Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts