Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Speed


Speed. Most of us want it. Whether it is moving though life or being able to navigate the virtual version. I ordered a new graphics card today and I am a happy gal. Assuming all goes well I should have CLARITY and possibly shadows in a week or so.. I am on Imprudence which uses Open JPG. There are some issues inherent with that, but I am making do as there are so many things I like about the viewer. Imprudence does do shadows, apparently one of the few Open Jpg viewers that manages. So we'll see. Only through experience do we learn.

So to celebrate the upcoming improvements to my virtual life, I convinced Benicia to take me for a ride. She has the fast bike; mine is simply pretty.  It was good to see Benicia. It was good to visit the Mother Road and it will be good to install my GeForce GT 240 1 GB DDR5, the fastest card my computer can handle.  This is me with my virtual fingers crossed that all goes well. It was fun to have an legitimate reason to use windy zoom blur *wink*.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Benicia is wearing a dress by Poison as a top over jeans along with some Lazy Places boots. My outfit will be revealed in all its glory tomorrow.

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
yay! that's awesome -- can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Popular Posts