Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Golden Odyssey


It is GOLDENROD week. Luna's color challenge has definitely taken the blogosphere by storm. I took these photos last weekend, but patently waited to post until the appointed hour. With some bloggers playing catch up, we have lots of colors being featured -- and personally I find that a good thing. My outfit for the week is not really news and I doubt I will be the only one wearing the Magic of Oz hunt gift from Evie's Closet .   Still, I might have the most dramatic lead photo *wink*.



My perfectly matching goldenrod hair is form Alli&Ali. Until yesterday I didn't realize that it was part of a full set of colors on the Diamond Is Mine hunt.  A great hair for fantasy garb, I have worn it a few times already these past few days.

I had to smile as the week unfolded. I saw it coming. There was no surprise. Several designers released goldenrod specials this week. Since I already had the above ensemble before the color was announced,  it was simply serendipity that landed these items in my inventory. Still, for those of us on the color wheel journey, a little help on the more difficult palette tones will likely be welcomed by many.

PS. I have added a tag for these color challenge posts; just check the sidebar if you want to view the history.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&;A Akira Hair Goldblonde
Skin: ][.Ruin.][ Cabal: Raven & the Sun ~*CBH exclusive*~ (palomino) (NLA)
Clothing: Evie's Closet Magic of Oz hunt dress

Accessories: **Angelwing** Coin Silks Red bracelet; < Yabusaka > Winged Staff

Poses by:Vain

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
love that first photo especially! very nice... I'll be bringing up the rear as usual, so will be looking out for all those goldenrod specials, as I'm pretty sure my inventory is lacking in that color
Luna Jubilee said…
wow so interesting! Great photos!!

Popular Posts