Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Go-Go Kitchen

My post of the eve lies somewhere in time between the Jetsons and Pretty in Pink. If you don't recognize either of those references, don't worry. It simply means you are youngish or outside the US. Just think "retro" and you'll have the theme of the late night hour.


These boots started it all. New releases from Baby Monkey, they are definitely my favorite BM style to date. They come in lots and lots of fun colors and reminded me a lot of the Go Go boots of the 60s, hence the title of this post. The boots come in both Viewer 1 and Viewer 2 versions, so remember them the next time you want to do a little clubbing!


A retro gal needs a fitting backdrop and so I ventured over to Fancy That where items of long past eras have a home. The kitchen is my favorite spot. I think this is early 50s maybe. I have to admit that I get my decades mixed up.

Other new releases in my outfit include hair from Alli&Ali. A blond version of this style called Jesse is the voting present this week. Find it out for free at the shop. My tights and bra top are also new and have been featured recently but in other colors.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair:A&A Jesse Hair Lightbrown (new)
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: Spirit Store - Long leggings (pink) (new); PARADISIS Brin de Folie (new) : Bra pink; [Miseria] Ash Cardigan - Pink
Shoes: BM Surrey Boot V2 Rose
Accessories: LeeZu! BohemeMia Earring; [LeLutka]-MICK pants/pink_belt WITH CHAIN

Poses by: Behavior Body and tram

Comments

Unknown said…
I love, LOVE that kitchen. Great shots :-)

Popular Posts