Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Rest of the Good Deals


These colorful  Sarrouel (Ethnic) pants hale from nerveux. A dollarbie, they come with thigh prims that I have omitted. I love the colors and the patterns but giant thighs are not my cup of tea *wink*. So, I simply left them off and downsized the tall cuff pieces. Voila! a fun, casual look. Find them on the wall next to other available colors. There is a "try me" notation above them.



These [Acide!] Bones-Bracelets are a great companion to the ethnic pants. They are free as part of the Fall Into Madness hunt. 

Thus completes my interrupted post.

***********Brief Public Service Announcement ***********


There is an issue with the Imprudence viewer (all versions it seems) loading the new TOS for Linden Labs. The workaround while they fix it this week (????) is to log in on an old viewer and OK through that. Then you can log on again with Imprudence.

I used Rainbow which still worked even though it must have been WELL over a year since I used it. The log in screenshot was SCARY. Welcome to Halloween month! :D.

See the official post here



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - Praline
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: .: Sarrouel (Ethnic) :.; :. WoE .: Tatiana Ruched Dress (Rust

Accessories: [Acide!] Bones-Bracelet

Poses by: EverGlow and exposeur

Comments

Popular Posts