Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Good Witch


Yesterday was a blur, but I do have a few things to report from my activities. I spent much of the day building and decorating (fun) with the afternoon devoted to Xstreet additions and updates. I will say the new system while not "easier"  faster, is much more comprehensive. One gold star.

The day ended with a trip over to Inga Wind to see if I could find three prize pumpkins amidst the decoys. I saw the post on sl-schnaeppchen and it looked so pretty.  Now I had hunted at Inga Wind before, looking for separate pieces to outfits. I most always came away missing something. The good news is that while I still missed finding all three filled pumpkin, I did find two. Eventually I gave up looking for the illusive panties and nylons.

Update: I noticed looking at schnaeppchen's post again that she is wearing MUCH more to the outfit than I am. You can find additional pieces that go with the hunt outfit on a poster in the center for the store. So don't expect to find all that in the pumpkins :D.



Even if you only find "the top" *wink*, it is really worth it. Said top on the jacket layer has a built in texture skirt that is so cute. I am very impressed. It looks so very touchable even when you are up  close and personal. I added my own nylons and panties and that worked just fine. I also found that I had either never opened my all black Melanie heels from Orange Creations or they had gone missing. Luckily I had the original box so I got out another pair. I am getting very speedy at foot tinting (yeah). They worked perfectly with this and I do love them.


I tried to take photos last night, but despite several location changes nothing would rez. Today was much better. In the rush I forgot to unpack my new back poses from Behavior Body. But the stars were on my side and I discovered they came with a Just Wear and Pose hud. That was so simple! Less work  = good. There are some very nice poses in the huds, perfect for shots from behind and side. Many of them look very nice from the front too! A second hud holds the mirrored poses.

Click for enlarged photos please. For some reason Blogger has some blurriness today on some of the smaller versions.

Find this super cute "is Just a Cube" prop at the Behavior Body store -- not too far from the central TP point at Baiastice . Poses also come separately so you can add them to your own props or pose balls as needed. There are five sits in all with this being my personal favorite.  /1a positioning is included.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: fri. - Dylan - Jaded Blond
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: Inga Wind  *IW* Witch in Violet; Reasonable Desires Cabaret Corset Lower and stockings
Shoes: Orange Creations #OC# Melanie- Black Leather


Poses by:Torridwear, Amacci and Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts