Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Boom - One More Time


This is my entry in the I Like Boom contest which is most likely over as you read this on the feeds. I saw the notice just as I was closing up for the day, and what can I say -- I am a sucker for a contest.


Figuring out what to blog on was simple. I really really love this outfit from Boom. A Skipping Stones hunt prize from long ago, a bet quite a few of you have it in your closet. I did a quick change and took a photo out on my new mesa. Just for fun I looked back in my archives to see how many times I had ALREADY shown you this great "hippie" outfit.




And there you have it. I really do like it. That much is obvious.


/me leaving myself in a picturesque pose amidst the tall grasses.


Update: I won one of the prizes and picked the same outfit in another color.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Henna
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 01a
Clothing: *BOOM* Rhapsody


Poses by: !Bang

Comments

Popular Posts