Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Takumi Hunt - The Hair

I finished the  Takumi Hunt last eve -- my version of finishing anyway. Some pink clam shells are easy to find and other deviously (as in between, inside, on the same color -- or all three) hidden. Some I never found, but we know I am not a great hunter.

But you don't need to hunt to find this great free hair from W&Y. Zip on over to the store and grab two styles of very pretty hair. The giant clams await you at the entrance lobby. This, more casual style is my favorite and includes both color change hat and hair as well as a kill script. The other hair is more elegant in that retro "we are in The Great Depression (US - 1930s) but I still have money AND a maid" look. It would be great for period costumes.

I am wearing the new Dressing Room skin from Tuli. Helen is replacing Gina it seems. I was fond of Gina, but life moves along. Helen is considerably lighter in tone than Gina and the premier Gina 01 features subtle violet eye shadow and pale pink lips. To me she seems very demure. The eye opening seem smaller to me than Gina (I am sure Tuli will comment if I am wrong on that ) as I needed to either switch eyelashes or readjust my normal ones. I went back to an older pair -- more demure anyway -- and that worked perfectly.

Helen 01 will be around for two weeks and arrives at The Dressing Room today.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: W&Y HAIR  LIMITED Haiti VIP 1 "Delet " ALL (free)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Helena 01 (new release)
Clothing: >IMANI


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts