Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Silence - Just One Shot


I took a return trip over to Potter's Field (SLURL - Previous Blog Post) this afternoon. Sienia Trevellion sent me the lovely Silence outfit that I had admired. A wonderful gift and an outstanding photo op locale -- how could I NOT take a picture. There was no way that I could improve on the post from Kyrie, but I could attempt to make the set my own *wink*. So here is another look at Silence from Lark, taken not far from the vendor amidst the memories of the cemetery.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Black Coal
Skin: ][.Ruin.][ Cabal: Raven & the Sun ~*CBH exclusive*~ (earth); Demon Outfit Prim and Pixel Vampire Eyes 2
Clothing: Silence - For Potter's Field by LARK
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Onyx (NLA)
Accessories: comes with outfit

Poses by: Ulrika Zugzwang

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
very terrific photo!

Popular Posts