Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Men in Skirts


Gor fest (RFL) is open. If this is not your typical genre, it is still worth a visit. There are plenty of crossover items -- especially if you like period garb. I made the circuit this early morn and picked up a few items. Since clothing for guys -- especially free outfits and cool hair --  is something we don't really have enough of on our fashion pages, I decided to let Chav out of the closet. I have to admit his is one hot property in this free Punishment outfit by Ripped. It comes with choices of long or short skirts and two pairs of pants. And ladies, there is a gal's version also.


There were a few stores that I recognized and many that I did not. Of the new folks now on my radar, one stood out -- EMO - tions which had some gorgeous outfits for both gals and guys. While I was inspecting the EMO - tions vendors at the fair and looking for a landmark to the main store, I noticed a poster about a hunt. Some of the retailers in the fair have gold coins hidden in their stores with goodies inside. I zipped over to the main establishment and found this cool unisex hair. I let Chav wear it first, but a copy is going into MY hair folder also.

So keep your eyes peeled for signs at the fest, click on them to get the landmark to the hunt location for that content creator. And most of all, have fun.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. *Addicted* black
Skin: -Belleza- Thomas V2 Deep Tan Release Group gift
Clothing: Ripped - Punishment
Shoes: A-BOMB Addison unisex boots


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there, I found a gorgeous hair at EMO-tions. But it's not the same hair as you found. I found Alex/red and also a dress, Red Rose dress. Strange, either it's a coin I couldn't find or the shop owner changed gift? The two coins I found was pretty easy to find on the floor.
Marianne Little

Popular Posts