Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Freeness at Flavor


Flavor always seems to have lots of exciting freeness going on. I see that my spellchecker doesn't like that "freeness" word. I used to make up words with my mom; it was a fun activity and I was very good at it -- the queen. So I proclaim "freeness" an official word. Anyway, this is one of my favorite no cost items this week. It is a full biohazard outfit named Fallout. Find it on the Midnight board for guys.

Update: From a real life friend who reads The Blog -- as she calls it -- daily but comments in email comes this message:
Because I am familiar with the word, I did check Merriam-Webster.  It is the noun form of the adjective free.  It is often found in psychological explanations, whether in fiction or non-fiction. Guess in my heart I am still an English teacher. It is a wonderful word. Good to see it again.


Everything shown here comes in the set including boots and goggles. They fit Chav perfectly with only the tiniest of adjustments. Should you be a less than average sized guy, the pieces are all mod. They might even work for gals; I didn't try.

Along with this outfit there are some other goodies that I have featured before.

The blue Karnal shirt for guys and the green cheerleader set for gals are free until Friday. According to my notecard, they are in the Subscribo. Be sure and check out the lucky chairs while you are there. And gals, there is a pretty gown in the Midnight board for ladies.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.




Poses by Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts