Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Laundry Day

It is laundry day in my worlds. As I type the washer is making those swooshy sounds and soon I'll be on to drying. This clothesline set from (*chanimations  is the fourth segment in the Home Improvement set I introduced here in The Retro Cook. The house shown is the same Walton House from Vignette.

Click any photo for a larger version.


There are plenty of fun poses to go with the line and two gals can pose at the same time. /1a adjustments are built in for fine tuning. Some clothes colors change to coordinate with your setting. The flowers in back are the May Flower Bed from Pocket Gardens.


My retro clothesline called for a retro outfit of course. This is a mashup of some favorites. I was aiming towards the 60s. The earrings set the time line I think *wink*.



Style notes:

Hair: Aden Ginger Spice (NLA)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 09a
Clothing: *Vextra Messing* Retro Crossback Onepiece; ^^Moulliez white capris; .::Sensual Mistery::. GYPSY SCARF BELT tinted
Shoes: A-BOMB Gidge Shoes
Accessories: *ICED* Daisy Earring

Poses by (*chanimations and LAP

Comments

Aww too cute! I love this set - looks like you had fun too!
Chandra said…
This turned out soooooooooo great! love the setting you created with the house and matching outfit :-D

thanks so much!

Popular Posts